|Image by ilovemypit|
|Image by cuttlefish|
Most granola recipes are a combination of these ingredients:
- oats (you can also add wheat or bran)
- nuts (almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, cashews...)
- seeds (flax, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin...)
- dried fruit (raisins, cherries, cranberries, apples...)
- sweeteners (honey, brown sugar, maple syrup...)
- vegetable oils (canola, coconut, olive...)
- flavorings (salt, cinnamon, vanilla...).
On the Internet you can find many recipes to make your own granola and the ingredients are easy to come by. For some easy recipes, with lots of beautiful pictures, check here and here.
|Image by grongar|